2021 Demolition Derby Rules
2021 Pro Late Model Rules; Rev Jan 2021
2021 Super Late Model Rules for Southern Super Series; Update Jan 2021
2021 Sportsmen Rules; Updated Jan 2021
2021 Pure Stock Rules; Updated Jan 2021
2021 Pro Truck Rules; Updated Jan 2021
2021 Outlaws Rules; Updated Jan 2021
20221 Modifieds of Mayhem Rules, update Jan 2021
2021 Super Late Model Rules
2020 Procedures for Local Divisions at Snowball
2020 General Rules; All Divisions
2020 Local Division Race Procedures May 2020
Technical Inspection Process Updated April 2020
2020 Technical Inspection Process & Guidelines
- Teams must identify their crew chief (or their designee) with officials for the purposes of discussion of any issues at each tech station and must have a paid entry or will not be allowed to go thru tech or practice.
- Tech will consist of four (4) areas or less – safety, templates, referee, and scales.
- All cars must go through Pre‐Practice Tech before practice on the day of the race. (Practice day tech may be used as Pre‐Practice Tech if tech is being done on a practice only day.)
- Any infractions found during Pre-Practice Tech must be resolved before practice ends. Once the Tech line is open for Pre-Qualifying Tech the only activity in the Tech line will be Pre-Qualifying Tech.
5. Any issue that is discovered in Pre‐Practice Tech that is not fixed to officials’ satisfaction by the end of practice will result in the slowest of 2 qualifying laps.
- Once cars enter the first tech station, cars may not be lifted, tugged, or adjusted in any manner. A slowest of 2 qualifying laps penalty may be enforced.
- All cars should not have any more than 30lbs of air in right side and 20lbs in left side tires as it comes through tech. Tires may not be altered in any fashion. All tires will be put on in the tech line.
- Any infraction found while going through Pre-Qualifying tech, that had not already been identified in Pre-Practice Tech see #5 above, will have one (1) attempt to repair before a slowest of 2 qualifying laps penalty will be assessed.
- Grill and front brake ducts only may be taped and air pressure is the only changes allowed to the car after Pre‐Qualifying Tech.
- Generators will be permitted unless told differently during the drivers’ meeting (due to space and time).
- All cars must have car number on wheels and if caught with the wrong wheels or tires that Team will be subject to penalties that may include disqualification.
- All cars will be impounded after qualifying; only 2 people may check tire pressure, stagger (no jacks) and remove tape only. No car will be removed from impound for any reason unless it can’t mechanically move off starting grid and in the event that this occurs you can only fix that problem. Removing car from impound will result in not starting the race.
- Driver must exit the car with whatever he/she needs from the car and leave impound area.
- The only changes allowed are air pressure, tape on the nose and driver aids which will be done prior going to grid. No jacking of the car will be permitted.
- If a team desires to make changes to their car prior to the green flag, they may do so by having the driver bring the car to pit road after the field is rolling behind the pace car. The car will forfeit its starting position and take up the tail end of the field.
- The Top 3 Cars must stop on the front‐stretch, 4th and 5th must go directly to the scales. Cars will be held there until further direction from Officials. While held there, tire temperatures and air pressures may be checked. Driver must stay with car and drive to scales. Officials may direct team to effect other changes that may cause safety issues.
NO BLUETOOTHED DEVICES, CELLPHONES OR SMART WATCHES ALLOWED IN CAR AT ANY TIME, AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
- Post-race tech will consist of checking total weight and left side weight (58.0max) and any other items chosen by the officials.
- Teams must take any and all measures to comply with officials’ requests. Failure to do so will be deemed as an admission of guilt and result in a technical disqualification. A maximum of 4 crew members will be allowed to be in tech area after race unless directed by officials.
(All Aspects of these Procedures are Subject to Adjustments or Changes as Deemed Necessary by Officials)