Weather Moves Racing to Next Friday

Rain Forces Postponement Until Next Friday!
 
With flooded conditions from heavy rains and the
high likelihood of returning rains tonight,
we have opted to re-schedule for next Friday Night.
 
It will be a huge racing weekend with Friday racing to be
followed by the Big Bandit Series event on Saturday Night.